Is your home electrical system able to keep up with your modern demands? Is your home over 40 years old? Do you constantly have tripped breakers or flickering lights? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might need to have an old home rewiring service. At Wave Electric Company, we know local homes better than anyone. And with over 25 years of experience, we can handle any rewiring job your home may need.
What is old home rewiring?
Computers, televisions, and even modern refrigerators didn’t exist when many older homes were built. In today’s electrically connected world, you need a system that can keep up with your needs and safely provide electricity for your family.
When would I need home rewiring services?
There are many signs that your older home needs to be rewired by a professional. A few examples are:
- A home that is more than 30-40 years old
- An overloaded fuse box that frequently trips
- Your home has aluminum wiring instead of copper
- You have knob & tube wiring
- You’ve added new appliances to your old circuitry
- Your home has mostly ungrounded, two-prong outlets
How do I go about getting old home rewiring?
When it comes to a job as in-depth and complicated as rewiring in an old home, it’s best to leave it to the professionals. With electrical systems, the smallest mistakes can lead to the largest failures. In the worst case scenario, an electrical fire in your home can occur due to faulty installation. Leaving the wiring to the pros is the best way to ensure your older home will be wired properly and will be ready to handle all your electrical needs.
Wave Electric Company is your local electrical wiring partner in Central NJ. After 25 years in the business, we’re confident we can deliver with:
- Fast and effective rewiring jobs
- Fully trained and insured technicians
- Experience on a wide variety of older homes
- Up-front pricing so you know exactly what you’re getting and for how much
- The promise of our lifetime guarantee for any work completed by a Wave technician
If you are questioning the safety or adequacy of your older home wiring then calling in a licensed professional should be your first step.
When the time comes for rewiring your home, call Wave Electric Company.