An electrical service panel upgrade in Tinton Falls, NJ is exactly what you need if you want to modernize your home’s electricity. Many older homes are still equipped with outdated panels, some of which manufactured by Federal Pacific, a notorious manufacturer known for producing unsafe electrical panels for homeowners between the 1950s and 1980s. If you live in one of these homes, you’re risking a major fire hazard that will put the lives of your family in danger. You shouldn’t waste a single moment in getting an upgrade, especially if it means keeping them from harm.
Fortunately, Wave Electric is here to provide you with an electrical service panel upgrade in Tinton Falls, NJ that will keep your home safe and improve its electrical performance. We can replace any old panel, even those troublesome Federal Pacific ones, with a brand new unit. Our panel upgrade service ensures you’re getting a panel that meets your ever-growing and ever-changing electrical needs. It’s a better panel for better convenience around the house!
When Should You Call for an Electrical Panel Service Upgrade in Tinton Falls, NJ?
Some homeowners struggle with determining the right time for an upgrade. If you’re stuck in the same dilemma, you may want to notice any of these signs:
- Constant Tripping: As an electrical service panel grows older, it’s more at risk to experience power surges that will cause circuits to disconnect. Trips will also become more frequent once your electrical demands grow, as it will struggle to keep up with energy needs. If the tripping occurs often, it’s time to upgrade, especially when it appears no amount of repair will be able to right the problem.
- Reliance on Outlets & Extension Cords: You may find yourself using outlets & extension cords more often to power your appliances. This can eventually wear out the outlets and extension cords to the point where they become fire hazards. It’s a sign that you simply don’t have enough electrical power to meet your needs, and all it takes is a panel upgrade to fix that problem in a hurry. Your outlets and extension cords will risk less damage as well.
- Burning Odors: Are you beginning to smell something burning in your home that isn’t your overcooked dinner? Then you may want to give your electrical service panel a look. The burning odors are often a result of old, faulty wiring that isn’t capable of performing at a higher level anymore. Before this situation gets any worse, namely by threatening your home’s level of safety, it’s time to get an upgrade.
Contact Wave Electric today if you need an electrical panel service upgrade in Tinton Falls, NJ, especially after you notice any of these signs!