Power outages can happen at any time. Whether it’s during a blizzard in the winter or a storm during hurricane season, extreme weather often leads to power outages. There’s not a whole lot that you can do to prevent them, but there are steps you can take in order to be prepared. A backup emergency generator is the best way to stay safe and comfortable during a storm. Here at Wave Electric, we offer emergency generators that are built to last and provide you with the power you need. If you don’t already have one, here are several reasons why you should.
Emergency Generator Benefits
Choosing to add a generator to your home not only adds extra safety, it’s like additional insurance. There’s no predicting when you may need it, but it certainly comes in handy during a storm. There are different kinds available depending on your specific needs – some can handle a few essential appliances while others can power your entire home. They turn on within seconds of an outage. No matter which type you choose, it will only benefit you in the long run. If you’re still on the fence, here are some features that may help you decide:
- They keep you comfortable. In the event of an outage, a generator will allow you to continue watching TV or use/charge your devices. You will have light and power, and your perishables will be protected as your refrigerator stays on. Can you imagine having all of your food spoil due to a prolonged outage? If you have a sump pump working in your basement, it will continue working with ease.
- They protect your electronics. Power surges can seriously damage your electronics and appliances. If it’s strong enough, it can lead to overheating and catching fire. A generator protects these appliances when the power is restored.
- Construction and farming. Are you having work done on your home? If so, a generator makes running tools both easier and cheaper. The same goes for farming and gardening – if you make a living off of either one, it doesn’t hurt to have added protection.
- Added safety. Most people rely on electricity in one way or another. A generator helps to keep you, your loved ones, and your belongings safe during a power outage.
Why Choose Wave Electric?
An emergency generator does little good if it’s improperly installed and ineffective in its time of need. At Wave Electric Company, we have over 15 years of electrical experience to support our professionalism and expertise in emergency generator installation. Our team of certified experts can install, maintain and repair any aspects of your emergency generator system, and guarantee the system is setup to work seamlessly with your home’s electrical grid when the power goes out. Our highly trained and certified electricians offer:
- Fast, efficient services
- Expert generator installations and maintenance
- Years of experience
- A lifetime guarantee of all work that we complete.
Now that you know all of the ways that a backup generator can benefit you, what are you waiting for? Call Wave Electric today!